The images of the products on our site are for illustrative purposes only and your products may vary slightly from those images, due to our products being hand-made.
Our chocolates are made in small batches, therefore chocolate fillings may differ slightly from one batch to another
We are under a legal duty to supply goods that conform with the contract agreed between us.
At hamani we strive to deliver premium quality chocolates every time. We are confident about our chocolates, therefore promise to offer a replacement or refund on any products which you are not 100% satisfied with.
However, returns will not be accepted unless the following rules are met:
- Due to the freshness of our chocolates, returns must be made within 4 days of delivery. This helps us to analyse what went wrong.
- The remaining chocolates must be returned in their original box and packaging.
- The chocolates must not have been altered or tampered with, other than partially eaten.
- When returning the chocolates, please also include in the box a note with the following details: your full name, delivery address, email address and/or telephone number/s and details outlining the reason you were not 100% satisfied.
- Please also note whether you would like a refund or a replacement.
- We do not have to, under law, accept returns or provide a refund for a customer if they change their mind about a product purchased. We are only obligated under the Consumer Guarantees Act to provide a remedy for faulty products.
Alternatively, you can call us on 0220 801157 or leave a message and we will get back to you. Or you can send a message through our feedback form.